Fun, fast paced Chiropractic Clinic seeks a confident and organized self-starter who enjoys being a team player. You must be friendly, poised, organized, detail oriented and energetic.
Responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team and helping at the front desk as needed.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you need
● Two year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
● Specific Spinal Hygiene Training and Coursework will be provided following your hire
● You must be available Monday to Thursday for full time permanent employment!
● Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour