Join our team!
A practice in Plainfield, IN is seeking to hire a Case Manager/Account Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about health care and changing people’s lives, this is a great company for you. Apply now!
This amazing chiropractic practice was voted one of the top Chiropractic clinics in Hendricks county. We were also voted Best Chiropractic Clinic by the Hendricks County Flyer.
Full Job Description
Monitor, help implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans. Serve as a liaison between patient, insurance companies, and other healthcare providers. Enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost-effectiveness. Accountable for the full patient care cycle.
Identify and refer clients to appropriate services within the system of care that promotes positive health outcomes and monitors clients.
- Coordinate and provide service/care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient and client-centered
- Present financial arrangements and manage patient accounts
- Handle case assignments; including review, follow up, and update of case progress with attorneys, adjusters, and patients
- Schedule/outsource appointments (MRI, Special Testing, etc.)
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc)
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
- Develop effective working relations and cooperate with various medical/law office teams throughout the entire case management process
- Take the extra mile and interact with patients to keep track of their progress and to ensure compliance and satisfaction
- Accurate and complete documentation of all case-related information – manually and via Electronic Health Records
- Promote quality patient interventions and outcomes
- Assist with daily administrative operations; including, answering the phones and scheduling appointments (when needed)
- Adhere to all office policies and standards as outlined in the employee handbook.*The duties listed above cover most of the tasks that would be performed by an individual in this position, however additional duties may be required.
- Proven working experience in case of management or willingness to learn and gain experience
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management, and reimbursement
- Previous experience with chiropractic care
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledgeTHINGS TO KNOW
- $18 to $20 per hour plus bonuses.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – FridayBENEFITS
- Employee discount