Our Wellness Center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service, organizational and sales skills as a Case Manager. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for evaluating treatment options, creating, explaining, and selling treatment plans to patients, documenting patient encounters, accepting payments, and much more.
Who you are:
- Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
- Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
- Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in sales and customer service must be demonstrated
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans to clients, loved ones, and professionals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- Ability to motivate clients to follow care plans
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
- Ability to handle rejection
- We will provide all the training you will need
- Sales Experience Things you should know
- $52k to $75k per year depending on experience
- $40k to $52 per year for candidates with no sales experience
- Monday to Thursday
- 34 to 35 hours per week
- Chiropractic care