Responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions. Regularly communicating with the treatment staff to provide accuracy and customer service in the financial department of our practice.
We are a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Des Moines area. We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
Who you are:
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines and a structured environment?
● Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Billing Specialist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with good people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent grasp and love of basic math operations is a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service preferred
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows is preferred
● Insurance billing and verification experience preferred, not required. We can train you!
Things you should know
· Pay starts between $17-20/hour
· 6 Paid Holidays off each year
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance group discounts
· Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
· 401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
· Complimentary Care for you and immediate family in your house